Are you properly protecting your sensitive data and IT assets from cybersecurity risks? Do you know the level of risk you’re currently exposed to? If you’re unsure about the answers to these questions, it’s possible your organization is at increased risk from cyber attackers and meeting regulatory standards.
At CCSI, our Cybersecurity Risk Assessment focuses on identifying risks to your sensitive data and IT assets. Each assessment is guided towards your unique needs, based on cybersecurity and compliance like NYS DFS, and evaluates the current security controls in place and determines your level of risk based off our findings. Based on these findings we’ll calculate your risk level and suggest controls and mitigations to reduce the discovered findings.
During our risk assessment CCSI will include multiple best practices from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Center for Internet Security (CIS) to create a focused approach to discovering the risk in your organization.
The assessment includes the following methodology and activities:
The benefit of undergoing a risk assessment is to shed light on risks which might still be unknown. By having CCSI provide a risk assessment against your organization will assist you with making more informed decisions based off our experience and help mitigate gaps in your defense. Key benefits to having a risk assessment include:
- Fulfill compliance needs (PCI, NYS DFS, GDPR)
- Review the risk to critical assets
- Determine where to spend and allocate security budget
- Align unique business requirements with compliance and security findings
- Create a roadmap to be used as part of your cybersecurity program
Cyber Tabletop Exercises
In addition Risk Assessment services, CCSI offers Cyber Tabletop Exercises to prepare your organization for a potential data breach or ransomware attack.
The Cyber/BCDR Tabletop Exercise evaluates your organization’s crisis processes, tools and proficiency in responding to cyber-attacks, natural disasters, and everything in between from both a strategic and technical response perspective.
CCSI will introduce multiple scenarios based on real world events in a roundtable environment. Your organization’s responses and decisions are observed for both technical incident response and executive crisis management.
Tabletop Exercise Covers:
- Discuss the preparedness your organization to respond to and manage a cyber incident
- Explore processes for identifying potential cybersecurity incidents or issues
- Examine communication and information sharing processes within and amongst your organization’s membership and state and federal partners;
- Explore processes for requesting additional incident response resources once internal resources are exhausted or different skill sets are required.
- Discuss public information policies and procedures
With an understanding of where your risks lie it gives you a compressive roadmap on where to focus your efforts in defending against threats and reducing risk. We work with your organization to understand your specific business requirement and translate our findings into clear recommendations to remediate the risks in your organization. Through the risk assessment, CCSI will deliver the following:
Are you properly protecting your sensitive data and IT assets from cybersecurity risks? Check out our Free Risk Assessment
Do you know the level of risk you’re currently exposed to? At CCSI we know these can be difficult questions to hear, so we’re offering free risk assessments to help answer them with you. This is at no cost to your organization and completely free. No strings attached.