This Territory Account Manager role is dedicated to developing business in NYC and Long Island for CCSI. Our Territory Account Managers are responsible for building client relationships from the ground-up through inside and outside sales activities such as coordinating with our inside sales and marketing, cold calling, prospecting, territory planning, and relationship building. This role will require individuals to qualify opportunities, develop, and close business for CCSI
Experience 5+ years
- Generate qualified sales leads on an on-going basis.
- Develop new sales opportunities within assigned territory.
- Ensure highest quality of customer/prospect satisfaction at all times.
- Network throughout accounts, associations, partners to uncover new opportunities.
- Participate in development and execution of territory account plans.
- Achieve and exceed assigned quotas and accurate forecast funnel activity.
- Provide management with on time and accurate status reports.
- Continually strive to improve sales attainment.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years proven sales success in selling managed services, NOC and MSSP services.
- Ability to show success in selling network security, cloud services, infrastructure, data center.
- Proven success at cold calling into accounts .
- Understanding of information technology space with an emphasis on information security and cloud services.
- Aggressive, high-energy approach to doing business.
- Money motivated.
- Enjoys a startup feel. Work with a strong sense of urgency.
- Self Accountable
- Understanding of solution selling.
- Past experience in a quota driven environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Candidate must be a team player with the skills to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.