This Territory Sales Representative role is dedicated to developing business in NYC and Long Island for CCSI. Our Territory Sales Representatives are responsible for building client relationships from the ground-up through outside sales activities such as cold calling, prospecting, territory planning, working with inside sales and relationship building. This role will require individuals to qualify opportunities, develop, and close business for CCSI.
– Generate qualified sales leads on an on-going basis.
– Develop new sales opportunities within assigned territory.
– Ensure highest quality of customer/prospect satisfaction at all times.
– Network throughout accounts to uncover new opportunities.
– Participate in development and execution of territory account plans.
– Accurate forecast funnel activity.
– Provide management with on time and accurate status reports.
– Continually strive to improve sales attainment.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
– 3+ years proven sales success in network security, infrastructure, or virtualization sales.
– Proven success at cold calling into accounts .
– Understanding of computer hardware/software platforms.
– Aggressive, high-energy approach to doing business.
– Money motivated.
– Strong sense of urgency.
– Understanding of solution selling.
– Past experience in a quota driven environment.
– Excellent time management and organization skills.
– Candidate must be a team player with the skills to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
– Bachelor’s degree.
Salary: Salary differs depending on experience
Job Type: Full-Time