Cloud Security Assessment
For those of you that are moving resources to the cloud, CCSI would like to help. We have partnered with Sonrai Security, a leader in cloud identity and data protection, to help you get a level of comfort that the resources you are moving are secure.
A 30-day trial Cloud Security Assessment to ensure your cloud environment is secure. This includes:
- Privacy and compliance controls are monitored across multiple cloud providers
- Continuously monitors your critical data sitting inside object stores (e.g. AWS S3, Azure Blob) and database services (e.g. CosmosDB, Dynamo DB, RDS).
- Uncover all identity and data relationships between administrators, roles, compute instances, serverless functions, and containers across multi-cloud accounts and 3rd-party data stores.
- Vulnerability scan of externally accessible IP addresses
Infrastructure Visibility and Monitoring
With employees now working remote due to quarantining efforts, business’s IT organizations are stretched to the limit with new challenges and without the tradition visibility they have into their infrastructure. CCSI would like to shine a light into the new dark and previously underutilized areas of your organization’s infrastructure. Whether it is a now overworked VPN gateway or a server that was just moved to the cloud to try to gain better access for remote users, CCSI can shine a light on the performance and availability of these services and alert staff to any problems.
A 30-day no cost Proof of Concept of our Infrastructure Visibility and Monitoring solution. This includes:
- Continuous monitoring of up to 10 devices either on premise or in the cloud
- Dashboard access
- Alerting via email, SMS, Slack, MS Teams, PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc.
Remote Access Vulnerability External Scan
“No cost” external scans to hunt for remote access vulnerabilities/misconfigurations. Employees are using insecure remote access methods (e.g., RDP) to gain access back to their corporate offices. This scan highlights these risks and any others that might be present on your VPN/remote management devices that attackers could take advantage of during this time.
- Up to 60 days of external vulnerability scans at no-cost
- Weekly scans with reporting on any exposure
- One weekly call to discuss anything urgent (especially with remote access)
Need scan run? Let us know, they’re on us. Let’s reduce the risk and worry about what is important during this time of need.
Remote Workforce Phishing Protection
Phishing has always been a problem, but with challenges of today we’ve seen attackers increase their phishing campaigns to take advantage of the remote workforce. At CCSI, we want to offer a “no cost” solution to limit what attackers can send to your remote workforce via email. Your employees have enough to worry about, we can help with reducing the risk of threats entering their inbox while remote.
- Mail filtering for SMBs to reduce the risk of phishing
- Drastically reduce ransomware links and attachments
- URL defense to protect against malicious links
If you’re interested to see how CCSI can assist with protecting your remote user’s inboxes, please contact us today. Let’s reduce the risk and worry about what’s important during this time of need.
We hope you and your families stay safe and healthy and please know that CCSI is here to assist you in any way possible. Fill out the form to get your Try and Buy Offer.