CCSI’s Disaster Recovery Cloud Service (DRaaS) and Backup as a Service (BaaS) ensures fast recovery of your business-critical applications, and minimal data loss, in the event of failure.
Whether your production environment is on premises or a third-party site, CCSI’s Disaster Recovery Cloud Service lets you implement scalable, flexible, secure disaster recovery without requiring changes to your existing IT infrastructure. And since it’s hosted in the cloud, our offering is ready to bring you back on line quickly, whenever or wherever disaster strikes.
That’s where CCSI comes in.
CCSI is at the forefront of deploying cloud technology. We understand how to guide you and your company into the optimal deployment scenario.
BaaS and DRaaS Benefits:
- Replication to Public or Private Cloud
- Customer Systems Protected
- Physical or Virtual Machine Support
- Recovery Site Ready & Available
- Variable RTO and RPO Down to 15 Minutes
- Annual Disaster Recovery Testing
- Disaster Recovery Support Specialists
- Backup Speed is Fast and Easy to Access Data
- Central Management and Policy-based Automation
Learn the Difference between DRaaS and BaaS
Business Continuity Tabletop Exercises
In addition to the Disaster Recovery services, CCSI offers Business Continuity Tabletop Exercises to prepare your organization for a potential disaster.
The Cyber/BCDR Tabletop Exercise evaluates your organization’s crisis processes, tools and proficiency in responding to cyber-attacks, natural disasters, and everything in between from both a strategic and technical response perspective.
CCSI will introduce multiple scenarios based on real world events in a roundtable environment. Your organization’s responses and decisions are observed for both technical incident response and executive crisis management.
Tabletop Exercise Covers:
- Discuss the preparedness your organization to respond to and manage a cyber incident
- Explore processes for identifying potential cybersecurity incidents or issues
- Examine communication and information sharing processes within and amongst your organization’s membership and state and federal partners;
- Explore processes for requesting additional incident response resources once internal resources are exhausted or different skill sets are required.
- Discuss public information policies and procedures
Learn the Cloud Benefits for Small and Medium Businesses – Business Continuity
Check out this use case where CCSI provided a unique, customized DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service) solution that protected the financial management systems of Carle Place UFSD and was able to launch as many custom workstations as needed on demand.
Do you know how much it would cost your business if it went offline?
Even for an hour, it can have huge repercussions in terms of cost and reputation. To find out more, use our free Downtime Calculator to estimate how much an outage would cost you!
Need to see it in action?
CCSI has a Proof of Concept Lab providing a secure, state-of-the-art proof of concept testing infrastructure, and optional access to our Professional Services experts.
Learn more or request time in the lab: here.