Security Penetration Testing for Compliance
a CCSI Webinar
May 15, 2019 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Penetration testing is the practice of challenging the security of applications, systems and networks to exploit vulnerabilities and determine where adversaries could infiltrate your environment. The majority of regulatory compliance mandates that systems within scope are tested for security from a third party for validation on an annual basis.
At CCSI we have the expertise and references to facility penetration tests aimed to meet your security and compliance needs. We’ve work heavily in regulated industries and understand the nuances and requirements of performing pen tests to meet our clients and their regulators standards.
During this webinar we’ll review how we continually assist our clients meet compliance by employing adversarial techniques against their environment. A few discussion points include
- Why are third party pen testers preferred from regulators?
- What types of assets (application/web, network and systems) are required to be pen tested?
- Why we include social engineering as part of the assessment at no cost.
- What is OSINT, reconnaissance and physical assessments and how we utilize it in our engagements?
- Do pen tests change while in the cloud? What are the challenges?
- How CCSI uses a blended attack approach and it’s used today by adversaries.
- Determine how CCSI’s methodology and scoping differ from other penetration tests.